Saturday, December 3, 2011

New Maths program

I was excited to find a new (to me) maths curriculum called Math Mammoth.

It is a downloadable PDF curriculum for all grades. I love that you can use the PDFs as a print out or enter the answers directly onto the PDF on the computer.

I was also excited to see that the money units are available in Australian currency and the measurement units in metric. Open-mouthed smile Hard stuff to find when most good curriculums are American.

The best part is that a years worth of curriculum comes in under $40. I like that Winking smile

I haven’t bought any of the units yet as I’m still undecided on what levels to buy, but I thought I’d share them here in case anyone else might like them

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have been updating my blog lists and just realized you moved. Way too many blogs I am following. I am now following It's Elementary and I have added you to my Homeschool/Preschool blog list. Hoping to keep better track of these kind of blogs in the future.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete